Tough & Half Mudder 2016 Events
Location: Anywhere, USA
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented 10-12 mile (18-20 km) obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over finisher rankings and is not a timed race but a team challenge that allows participants to experience exhilarating, yet safe, world-class obstacles they won’t find anywhere else.
At 11 select events in 2016, there will be Tough Mudder & Tough Mudder Half courses being run simultaneously. Featuring mixed start waves and overlapping course routes for a total of 5 miles within the full 10 mile course (intersection points will vary depending on each venue).
The Boomer Esiason Foundation is proud to be among the Tough Mudder’s official charity partners.
Fundraising Minimum: $750
Registering through Team Boomer means:
– You have no event registration fee
– Your Tough Mudder shirt, Headband, beer, & photography are free
– Have your choice of wave start timings
By competing for Team Boomer, you will receive:
– An official Under Armour Team Boomer uniform, Team Boomer wristband, and Team Boomer string bag
– Personalized FirstGiving fundraising page
– Personalized training programs and advice from certified running coach
Remember do not hold on to offline donations (checks or cash) –
send them to us with a little note (Your Name – Tough Mudder 2016):
Boomer Esiason Foundation
Attn: Team Boomer
483 10th Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10018