Location: West Sayville, NY
Date: Jul 11, 2020
WHAT IS THIS EVENT: At Your Service Staffing presents its Annual Cystic Fibrosis Virtual 5K Waffle Run, including costume contest competition! The race is part of the Sayville Summer Series, which is a three-event virtual race for 2020 and will benefit Team Boomer & The Boomer Esiason Foundation.
WHEN & WHERE: Saturday and Sunday, July 11 & 12th, 2020 – this is a virtual race. (See more detail below)
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Registration Cost is $60. The registration fee allows runners to participate in all three virtual races taking place this summer for one special rate.
PRIZES, GIVEAWAYS & SWAG:
- Every participant will receive one tech fabric or cotton race t-shirt (participant’s choice) for the entire series.
- The shirt will be delivered to participants approximately three weeks after the first event.
- Each participant will automatically be entered into our raffle.
- “Best Run Costume” as voted on by race participants $50 Gift cards to Sayville Running Company will be presented to the winners of 5 year age groups.
- Fun prizes including gift cards to local Sayville restaurants and businesses will be awarded to the 3 winners of our thematic awards, which will be different for each race.
- Awards and raffle winners will be announced by the race directors from each of the series races.
- Race results will be collected after each event via a form emailed to all participants.
- Entrants will be on the honor system for submitting their own results.
- Results will be posted after each race and emailed to participants.
- Series winners will be determined by adding up the cumulative time of all 3 races, with the fastest times winning each 5 year age group.
- Results for the first 2 races must be submitted by 11:59pm on the Sunday of the weekend the races take place.
- Results for the final race must be submitted by 3pm on Sunday, August 9th so we have time to prepare results for the online awards party.
Virtual Post-Race Party & Live Music:
- A post race awards ceremony and celebration will be live streamed via Facebook Live and Instagram Live.
- Live music from local musicians will be included in our post race celebration. Be on the lookout for announcements about which musicians will be playing.