Date: Apr 17, 2021
Usually a 5K run/walk in Central Park, this year’s Run to Breathe race is virtual, so you can participate in any way you’d like! We encourage anyone and everyone to register today, start fundraising, and complete your own personally designed 5K any time between April 1 and April 17… Boomer Esiason’s 60th birthday!
- $35 registration fee – includes t-shirt, downloadable bib, downloadable completion certificate
- $60 registration fee – discounted fee for 2 participants in honor of Boomer Esiason’s 60th birthday; includes 2 t-shirts, 2downloadable bibs, 2 downloadable completion certificates
*Our staff works hard to make sure deliveries are timely, but shipping may be delayed to factors outside of our control.
Benefits of a virtual race…
- You can split up the distance and complete it at your own pace.
- You can run, walk, bike, hike, or do any physical activity and participate right where you live.
- We can all connect by sharing our runs on social media by using the hashtag #run2breatheanywhere
If you (or your team) choose to fundraise, you will be entered for a chance to Zoom with Boomer Esiason!
**If you raise more than $150, you will get an entry into the drawing
**If you raise more than $250, you will get an extra 5 entries into the drawing